- Search My Network online help
My Network is a software for searching files
& folders on LAN servers & desktop PCs with Pro features. You may
download it here.
Help / Toolbar
of Search My Network includes the following buttons (from left to right):
- Previous screen
<< - go to a previous screen of the program. There are three screens:
Search paramenters, Network
view and Reports, you may navigate between
them either by pressing a tab header or using toolbar buttons.
- Next screen
>> - go to a next screen of the program.
- Start search
- press this button when you would like to start a new search using
the current settings of the Search
parameters and Network view screens.
- Pause search
- this button may be used to pause the current search, e.g. if you would
like to free CPU resource for a certain time. Press this button one
more time to resume search.
- Stop search
- cancels the current search. If you have any items found so far they
will be not erased from the report.
- Schedule search
- use this button to bring up Schedule
search dialog that is used for scheduling a search process to start
at a certain time.
Click here for Search My Network home page